Monday, June 29, 2009

MJ Moments....

What's up, guys? Yeah, yeah, yeah I know I fell off for the past couple weeks but ya'll know I love ya! Well, it was like the shot heard 'round the world. It seemed like the world stopped when it was confirmed that Michael Jackson left us on Thursday. Ironically enough, it seems like he may be just a little relieved that he no longer has to deal with being pulled apart and turned into media fodder. We all know that socially he lived a very "unfair" life. Above it all he was a performer to his heart. He bled music and stained the industry. He'll never be forgotten.

So many Michael Jackson songs can be associated with so many wonderful, nastolgic memories. I read a post from Lupe Fiasco today and he said (paraphrasing), "I try to be sad but then one of his songs comes on the radio and I start singing along and smiling again." I couldn't agree more. So for all the MJ fans that may come across this post or those of you on the readers list, let's hear it.... FAVE MJ SONGS/MOMENTS -->>>


My fave songs:
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
PYT
Rock With You
Off The Wall
Butterflies
Remember the Time
Smooth Criminal

I could go on and on. Feel free to share. Peace out!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow my list could go on and on!

Rock with you
Off the Wall
Smooth Criminal
You rock my world
Remember the Time
Lady in my life
Human nature
Shake your body
don't stop til you get enough
Butterflies

I'm going to stop there because there isn't that much room. He will be greatly missed.

Ashley M. said...

Amen to that!