Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Naked Smoothies at 6am

Hey, ya'll. I recently received some good news and it's caused me to be in a pretty good mood lately. So I wanted to post something silly today. It just popped in my head and I had to run with the post title I came up with. So, what's this awesome news you ask? Well, I'm moving. And this is doubly exciting because I've never lived all by myself. I guess I always thought that it was the roommates that I'd chosen that made living such hell. lol! NO! It's me. I can't live with anyone (at least not another female) ever again in life. lol!!!! It just doesn't work. So, I'm going to be living alone and I'm so excited. I can wake up and yes... walk into my kitchen at 6am and make a smoothie! Clothing optional. It's funny how you don't really appreciate things until said things have been revoked. I haven't "juiced" in months. I rarely have company. I hate sharing my space. Bottom line... I just don't like the roommate deal. The next roomie I have will be my hubbie! lol!!!! Another post for another time. So, I had a little extra time on my hands and felt like being silly and this is what I came up with. I love you guys and you're all invited for a smoothie one of these days (clothing mandatory). lol!!!! Hey, send me a list of other things that I can do now that I'll be living all alone and I'll be sure to do them all!!!!! Love, love, love! Peace out, ya'll!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you can always write, or read. Turn on soft music and enjoy you for a change.....it works!